Denplan Payment Plans
Discover what Denplan could do for you.
This means that you have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair…
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
Dental Payment Plans
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. As with all our plans, Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance).
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance).
Denplan Essentials Plan – £19.10 per month
|Examination||£55.00||2 included per year|
|Hygienist||£59.00||2 included per year|
|X-Rays||£10.00||Up to two a year|
|Total Annual Cost||£238.00||£238.00|